The Office of the Vice President for Research is pleased to announce the rollout of Cayuse Sponsored Projects (Cayuse SP) for processing sponsored projects beginning July 1, 2019. Cayuse SP will simplify the entire sponsored project life cycle management from proposal creation to award closeout. All faculty and staff are encouraged to become familiar with and utilize the new system.
Cayuse SP will allow:
- Faculty to see real time status updates for all centrally processed proposals and awards
- Faculty will be able to initiate the proposal process in Cayuse SP
- More efficient and transparent access to sponsored project information
- Intuitive and user friendly interface for central research administration activities
- Easy navigation for Overdraft Spending requests
If your unit or you prefer to schedule additional training sessions, contact Mollie Robbins, eRA systems manager and training coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time.