We are now located in
2010 Durland Hall
* * * * *
News & Upcoming Events
- Save the Date! June 22, 2017, Twelfth Annual Dialog on Sustainability. Tentative topic: Climate Change and Health. Please check back for updates. More
- Save the Date! September 26-27, 2017, 2017 Kansas Energy Conference, Wichita. More
New grant! CHSR's KSU TAB was awarded a five-year, $2 million in funding over the course of five years to provide technical support to tribes addressing environmentally contaminated land. KSU TAB will help tribes with technical support around cleaning up these lands, known as brownfields. More
New grant! CHSR was awarded a five-year, $5 million cooperative agreement from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to continue assistance to local governments and tribes in U.S. EPA Regions 5, 6, 7 and 8. More
New grant! Larry Erickson, CHE; Ronaldo Maghirang, BAE; and Wendy Griswold, CHSR; and seven Chicago organizations, were awarded a $750,000 U.S. EPA grant to investigate results of communities' access to low-cost, portable, air pollution monitoring devices.
Erickson, Brase team up for book about solar infrastructure
Larry Erickson, professor of chemical engineering and director of the Center for Hazardous Substance Research, and Gary Brase, professor of psychological sciences, have published "Solar Powered Charging Infrastructure for Electric Vehicles."
Partnerships help improve water quality in Kansas(link is external)
- 2015 International Year of Soils - Watch the video (link is external)
- The Ogallala Road by Julene Blair - Watch the video (link is external)
- The Waters of Kansas - Watch the video (link is external)
Do you have an upcoming sustainability-related conference or workshop you think should be here? Tell us!