CHSR has moved!
We are now located in 2010 Durland Hall
* * * * *
News & Upcoming Events
- Save the Date! Dec. 19-21, 2016, Clean Air Through Energy Efficiency (CATEE) Conference, San Antonio, TX
December 14, 9:40AM, NRES Capstone Final Exam Oral Presentations, Ackert 231:
1. Surface Water Quality in Manhattan, KS
2. Memorial Stadium Green Roof
NRES Seminars: http://www.k-state.edu/nres/seminars/
New grant! CHSR was awarded a five-year, $5 million cooperative agreement from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to continue assistance to local governments and tribes in U.S. EPA Regions 5, 6, 7 and 8. More
New grant! Larry Erickson, CHE; Ronaldo Maghirang, BAE; and Wendy Griswold, CHSR; and seven Chicago organizations, were awarded a $750,000 U.S. EPA grant to investigate results of communities' access to low-cost, portable, air pollution monitoring devices.
Erickson, Brase team up for book about solar infrastructure
Larry Erickson, professor of chemical engineering and director of the Center for Hazardous Substance Research, and Gary Brase, professor of psychological sciences, have published "Solar Powered Charging Infrastructure for Electric Vehicles."
Partnerships help improve water quality in Kansas(link is external)
- 2015 International Year of Soils - Watch the video (link is external)
- The Ogallala Road by Julene Blair - Watch the video (link is external)
- The Waters of Kansas - Watch the video (link is external)
Do you have an upcoming sustainability-related conference or workshop you think should be here? Tell us!