FLC Student Help Desk Assistant
Fiedler Learning Commons is now accepting applications for student help desk assistants for fall 2018.
Student Employee Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Enrolled in engineering degree program (preferred)
- Minimum of two semesters of coursework remaining
- Available to work a minimum of 10 hours per week during the academic year
- Follow all Kansas State University academic rules, regulations and expectations
- Engage in proper behavior befitting student employees working with students, professors, graduate students and other personnel in an educational setting
- Professional conduct in dress and communication (written, verbal and electronic) with students and faculty
Applications will be accepted until Friday, April 20, 2018. Please return the completed application along with your resume and fall 2018 class schedule to 1093 Fiedler Hall.
For questions, contact:
1093P Fiedler Hall