Engineering Event/Flier Submission Form
The College of Engineering Dean's Office manages the content on the digital signs in the Fiedler-Rathbone atrium.
Use this form to submit any event or flier (poster, etc) that you feel is relevant and interesting to those walking through the Engineering Complex, including students, faculty or guests!
Only image files (format JPG/JPEG, PNG or GIF) are accepted. Often the easiest way to convert your file to an image is to take a screenshot.
Screenshot instructions (for Windows)
- Open the file in whatever program created it (Word/Publisher/Acrobat/etc)
- Select the print-preview option if available
- Zoom-in until it mostly fills the screen
- Press Alt->print-screen (this takes a screen-shot of the active window, instead of taking a screen-shot of both of your monitors!)
- Open Microsoft Paint or another image editor, and press CTRL->V or the Paste option in the menu
- In Paint, use the rectangle select tool to select the flier. Then press "Crop" to crop the file.
- Save as a PNG file and upload the file to this form!