- Electrical engineering students win national Power and Energy Society scholarships
William Duren and Joshua Lloyd, K-State seniors in electrical engineering, have been awarded Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, or IEEE, Power and Energy Society Scholarship Plus Initiative awards for the 2014-15 academic school year.
- Kramer attending, presenting at American Concrete Institute convention
Kimberly Kramer, professor and G.E. Johnson construction science chair in architectural engineering and construction science at K-State, is attending the American Concrete Institute annual convention Oct. 26-29 in Washington, D.C.
- Students attend Engineers Without Borders conference in Panama
Civil engineering seniors Jennifer Sommerfeld and Noura Saadi attended the American Society of Civil Engineers/Engineers Without Borders Design Global Engineer conference and workshop Oct. 4-10 in Panama City, Panama
- Architectural engineering team wins at international competition for second year in a row
Architectural engineering students at Kansas State University are proving they know what it takes to make a building more comfortable and energy efficient by winning the heating, ventilation and air-conditioning system selection category at ASHRAE's international design competition for the second year in a row.
- Mechanical engineering students attend 2014 Gas Machinery Conference
A team of mechanical engineering students from Kansas State University experienced three days of technical training and presentations by the natural gas transmission industry's leading experts, while assisting in overall operations of the 2014 Gas Machinery Conference, Oct. 6–8, in Nashville, Tennessee.