COE Top News & Stories
- Biological and agricultural engineering faculty members receive awards
Two K-State faculty members from the biological and agricultural engineering department were award recipients at the annual meeting of the Kansas Section of the American Society of Biological and Agricultural Engineers, or ASABE, April 10 in Manhattan.
- Engineer improves rechargeable batteries with MoS2 nano 'sandwich'
The key to better cellphones and other rechargeable electronics may be in tiny "sandwiches" made of nanosheets, according to mechanical engineering research from Kansas State University.
- K-State named as American Concrete Institute Excellent University
For the third year in a row, the K-State American Concrete Institute student chapter has been named an American Concrete Institute Excellent University for 2014.
- Making their mark: Accomplished alumni recognized as Alumni Fellows
Mitch Snyder, EE '83, executive vice president, military business, Bell Helicopter, is one of 12 accomplished K-State alumni selected as 2015 Alumni Fellows.
- Students achieve high results in Putnam Mathematical Competition
Eight Kansas State University students have placed highly in an international mathematics competition.
- No problem: Students show off mathematics skills at annual competition
Sarah Featherstone, CHE, placed third in the 17th annual S. Thomas Parker Mathematics Competition.
Construction Science and Management students earn scholarships at National convention
Six K-State construction science and management students were awarded $2,500 scholarships from the Associated General Contractors of America Education and Research Foundation at the association's annual convention March 17-20 in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- 2015 President's Award for Excellence for Unclassified Professional Winners
Mark Clarke, computing information specialist, has been selected for the 2015 President's Award of Excellence for Unclassified Professionals in the Productivity, Creativity and Innovation Award category.